It is an article that will describe you how to travel in budget and yet to be in style. Travelling on a budget doesn’t mean sleeping in a park or a hotels dorm. It only means to lower down your expenses in the best possible way so that you can have more to extend your vacation. Here are some tips that will make your experience of travelling more worthwhile.
Here it goes…
- BE COMMON TO THE LANGUAGE:-The biggest money saver practise while travelling is to learn out the local language. By this you will easily understand what they are saying and no one can fool you around. You can easily read out the hoarding and accommodate yourself at a stay that is good for your budget. Even this can also happen that you can meet such locals who can invite you to lunch and more over you can save that “English speaking tax”.
- HAVE A GOOD LUNCH:-We are not saying that to save money you have to eat in cheap hotels. Need not to worry about that. Even the fact is that you should eat fully at the time for lunch at a decent restaurant. Restaurants all over the world offer a fixed price menu at the time of lunch, so you can get the advantage. Have a good meal during lunch and then go for some light meal at the time for dinner.
- ETHNIC NEIGHBOURS:-After landing into your destination you should first of all seek out for some ethnic neighbourhood so that you can have a good market and grocery stores from where you can have cheap stuffs. If you go this way then you will be able to meet some interesting people and also at the same very time can bargain for the stuff. Moreover you will get to pamper your taste buds with the local street food.
- KEEP IN TOUCH WITH LOCALS:-It is really a big way to save a lot of money but also an authentic measure to know the place in a better manner. You can rent an apartment with some local people, they can help you better and can make you familiar with the place easier.
- ADVANCE PLANNING:-Don’t ever land yourself into that immediate travelling thing. Rather prefer to plan in advance. The fact is that if you go on a sudden trip than definitely you have to pay heavy for everything and on the contrary if you go on a planned vacation then you can have a deep search of everything and can opt for the cheaper things.
- OPT LOW SEASONS:-If you really want to have a budget in your hand then the best tip that you can follow is to travel out of season. In the peak seasons the rates are quite high, if you will opt to plan your vacation in low seasons than you can get unbelievable discounts on many things.
These tips will help you out really and if you will follow them strictly than you can see a huge difference in your budget hotel